Monday, February 22, 2010

Girl Frontal Wedgie Videos The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life?

The most embarrassing day of my life? - girl frontal wedgie videos

It happened two years ago. I was 13, eight degrees in the high school.

One day I ran from Whitey-tight, so I had to make a decision. Might I could not go to school Freeballin "or I go to school in my sister's panties go. I chose the underwear.

PE was something I had forgotten. We always have to change costumes, and I knew that life would be if someone saw me in trousers sorry about.

Suddenly, behind me, a child gives me a song of Sunday, a common practice (in my school) and my underwear. "Joe is in his underwear, what a girl!" The boy cried. Everyone in the locker room is now directed at me.

"It takes a frontal wedgie! A boy shouted." A frontal attack Atomic Wedgie! Screamtro. And what was decided: a frontal Atomic Wedgie panties. I gritted my teeth, knowing full well what was coming. * * Pull I have never felt that much pain in my balls before. I started to cry, and it was a very bad idea.

"Oh, she cries, we will cry more!" a boy shouted. The next thing I know starts with three children repeatedly kicking me in the testicles. I fall to the ground and held my family jewels. I felt myself to collect (I still could) see as underpants on his head and carried somewhere. Kids can I cancel my forehead JibJab to see me, that we are in football field.And all boys and girls looked at me.

And the next day I went to school and boys and girls and took me by myClothes and put on a belt, skirt, blouse, heels, painted bras, make-up and hand and toe nails. They left me there, so I had to go to school like this, and the bell, and all looked at me and laughed at me.

From now on, calls me every Joana

3 comments:

  1. Funny story, but you should have stopped after organized crime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL OMG, it's funny, I thank you for the laugh. There is no way that could never possibly occur. Taking a group of men robbed, put in the clothes of the girls and even nail polish ,,,,, it can happen in a school, without anybody noticing. Nice, but creativity, bravo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, what you for wearing my clothes.
    Before dress I like a girl every night, because she takes sleeping pills and can not wake up again.
    They were brother and sister

    ReplyDelete